Piano courses by Quennel Gaskin are a very good source of lessons that will make you a better pianist in a relatively short time. The courses focus on right and left-hand techniques, improving their coordination, understanding harmony, and playing specific songs. You will learn how to practice and use major and minor scales, chords, and chord progression. Courses include ear training, a metronome, and video lessons where you see tones on the interactive keyboard.
In addition to the program for beginners, you will find lessons for intermediate pianists or keyboardists who want to move to a higher level of technique and playing.
You will learn how to:
- Learn to play the piano or keyboard step-by-step
- Improve right and left hand technique
- Train the speed
- Play chords and chord progressions
CONQUERING THE FOUNDATION
- Worldwide popular piano course
- Lessons for beginners
- Over 3,5 hours of piano training
- Includes 31 day piano challenge
THE 31 DAY PIANO CHALLENGE
- 31 exercises for every day
- Muscle memory training
- Designed for fast progress
Q’S SCALE BUNDLE
- Minor, major and chromatic scale training
Q’S CHORD PROGRESSIONS 101
- 15 piano chord progressions used in several styles
AS THE DEER
- For intermediate and advanced pianists
- Explains how to learn a song
Quennel Gaskin is a respected pianist and teacher, songwriter, arranger, and producer. For 23 years he has performed at many music events around the world. He is a virtuoso gospel player who has performed with musicians such as Fred Hammond, Miron Williams, Pastor Donnie McClurkin, Cece Winans, and many others. Quennel’s piano course is very popular due to its approach and natural teaching skills.