Violin Lab is a membership website for violin students. It provides a wealth of teaching material from more than 650 video lessons, through downloadable violin notes, to notes reading. In the beginning, you choose the skill level (beginner, intermediate, advanced). According to this, you will gain new knowledge and experience step-by-step. Due to the complexity, quality of content, and processing, Violin Lab courses have several positive reviews.
You will learn how to:
- Start to play the violin
- Gain new musical experiences
- Play several violin techniques correctly
- Train your ears
The author of the Violin Lab project is Beth Blackerby – the violin instructor at Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas. Beth performs with several orchestras and chamber ensembles, such as the Austin Symphony and Barton Strings Quartet. She received a musical degree in violin from the University of Louisville and the University of Wisconsin.
Beth has also been teaching the violin online for a long time. Since 2007, she has been adding many tutorials and lessons to her Youtube channel. Video Lab is the result of her many years of striving for an effective way to teach violins online.
Basic membership (access to all video lessons and learning material)
- $20.00/monthly (The first year)
- $15.00/monthly (The second year)
- $10.00/monthly (The third year)
Premium membership (access to all video lessons and learning material + Monthly private lesson with Beth)
- $35.00/monthly (The first year)
- $30.00/monthly (The second year)
- $25.00/monthly (The third year)
Premium Plus membership (access to all video lessons and learning material + Weekly private lesson with Beth)
- $60.00/monthly (The first year)
- $55.00/monthly (The second year)
- $50.00/monthly (The third year)